Sun, Dec 31|
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2023, 12:00 AM – 11:50 PM
About the event
The Endorsement Renewal Deadline is December 31, 2023. (https://www.vaimh.org/endorsement-renewal)
EASy is open for renewals between 10/1/2023 - 12/31/2023.
- Schedule a time to meet with the Endorsement Coordinator: https://calendar.app.google/QiV9nB9pWsWr8r757
- Organize your annual trainings (worksheet): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qOs-MFG6WyyaJhGq9sxWWsZW6ZP9skZY/view?usp=drive_link
Endorsed professionals wishing to maintain their Endorsement and keep their name on the Active Endorsement Registry (https://www.vaimh.org/endorsement-registry) must meet the following requirements by the end of 2023:
1. Renew your VAIMH Membership ($60) https://www.vaimh.org/vaimh-membership-application.
Remember to update your VAIMH expiration in your application.
2. UPDATE WORK EXPERIENCE TAB (if applicable)
3. Document a minimum of 15 Hours of Specialized Training Received between January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023 that are specific to the competencies that support the Endorsement. A minimum of 1 of the 15 professional development hours must address diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as it relates to IECMH principles.
(Note: If you are an approved provider of Reflective Supervision/Consultation to other Endorsement applicants, a minimum of 3 of the 15 hours of specialized in-service training must be related to the provision of RS/C.)
4. Reflective Supervision: Starting with the December 2024 Endorsement Renewal, 12 hours of Reflective Supervision will be required for Family Specialists, Family Reflective Supervisors, Mental Health Specialists, and Mental Health Mentor-Clinical endorsees. Note: Approved providers of Reflective Supervision for Applicants and Endorsees in Virginia should document the receipt of 12 hours of RSC for the 2023 renewal and onward.
5. Submit for Endorsement Renewal ($40) via EASy or paid simultaneously with your VAIMH Application Renewal.
- VCU closes for the holiday break 12/22/2023 - 1/1/2024. The Endorsement Coordinator will not be available for assistance during this time.
- Applications that are not submitted for renewal by December 31 will incur a $25 late fee.
- Applications not submitted following the 31-day grace period of January 31 will be removed from the Active Registry.